I have so many things on my to-do list including:
- putting a new line of handbags for my shop into production
- adding the PayPal storefront somewhere over there------>
- proto-typing zipper pouches
- spinning yarn for mitts for my sister-in-law
- working on a pattern review for Sew, Mama, Sew
I love Threads and have been a subscriber for years. I love to go through old issues because there is always some new technique to learn or hint to try. The above article is by Marcy Tilton, whose patterns and techniques are wonderful. I especially love this article about t-shirt construction. Anyways, it's taking tremendous will-power to not run to the fabric store and buy patterns and fabric and dust off my serger.
What's tempting you lately?